*** Winner of the 2014 Family & Parent Choice Award ***
*** Winner of the 2014 TeachersWithApps Award ***
* Kids learn to trace lowercase abc, letters, alphabet to learn handwriting.
* Teaches kids to identify parts of a lowercase letter, abc, alphabet before tracing each letter, abc, alphabet.
* Voice over, visual directions & feedback on how to draw & trace each letter of the alphabet correctly.
* Kids who have learned to trace lines, practiced tracing on worksheets, and are interested in improving their handwriting or have used handwriting without tears can get additional practice and improve their handwriting & letter/abc drawing & tracing skills.
* This learning & educational app on tracing, teaches kids how to trace lowercase letters, abc & alphabet.
* Suitable for 3 year old kids, 4 year old kids, 5 year old kids in preschool, kindergarten, nursery & montessori.
* To improve handwriting, lots of practice is needed.
* Books such as "Handwriting Without Tears" are popular with kids getting home schooling or are in preschool, kindergarten, nursery & montessori.
* 3000+ schools & classroom at preschools, nursery & montessori use "Tracing Alphabet: Lowercase" to teach tracing letters, abc & hand writing.
Full TopIQ Phonics Series:
TopIQ Phonics: Letters of Alphabet
TopIQ Phonics: Letter Sounds: Lesson 1 of 2
TopIQ Phonics: Letter Sounds: Lesson 2 of 2
TopIQ Phonics: Beginning Tracing
TopIQ Phonics: Tracing Letters: Uppercase
TopIQ Phonics: Tracing Letters: Lowercase
TopIQ Phonics: Matching Letters to Sounds: Lesson 1 of 2
TopIQ Phonics: Matching Letters to Sounds: Lesson 2 of 2
TopIQ Phonics: Sounding Out Words Lesson: 1 of 2
TopIQ Phonics: Sounding Out Words Lesson: 2 of 2
TopIQ Phonics: Beginning Word Sounds: Lesson 1 of 4
TopIQ Phonics: Beginning Word Sounds: Lesson 2 of 4
TopIQ Phonics: Beginning Word Sounds: Lesson 3 of 4
TopIQ Phonics: Beginning Word Sounds: Lesson 4 of 4
TopIQ Phonics: My First Leveled Reader
100+ required educational skills for kids in preschool, nursery, kindergarten & first grade within ONE app.
Parents Dashboard to monitor child s learning
Download link: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/topiq-kids-learning-games/id509343934?mt=8
Agnitus builds curriculum-based learning games for mobile devices & the web. As your child plays different educational games, Agnitus' learning engine adapt the games and curriculum to match your child s skill level to appropriate lesson. Recognizing your child s strengths and challenges, games gradually build on demonstrated mastery of curriculum. The Skill Report Card provides informative, at-a-glance results of child's learning experience.
Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Gold Trace - Icky the Pirate's Treasure Trace! Learn Upper & Lowercase ABC - Lesson 3 of 3 Free is a free software application from the Kids subcategory, part of the Education category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2014-12-30. The program can be installed on iOS.
Gold Trace - Icky the Pirate's Treasure Trace! Learn Upper & Lowercase ABC - Lesson 3 of 3 Free (version 1.4.0) has a file size of 174.06 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 0 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.